28 April 2005

What do I know?

Chris Lightfoot has a General Election Estimation quiz, which gauges how much you know about the stats behind the campaign. Apart from seriously underestimating how much each ID card would cost the taxpayer, I think I did alright for one who never really thinks about figures. You can choose how many questions you wish to be quizzed on, but I wimped out on 10. I don't think I can face knowing just how much I don't know.

2005 General Election Estimation Quiz

Your score is...

+64.7

That means that you're...
  • better informed than 89% of people who've already taken the quiz
  • better informed than 93% of Labour supporters who've already taken the quiz
  • better informed than 91% of Liberal Democrat supporters who've already taken the quiz
Know any Conservative supporters? Encorage them to take the quiz so we have enough data to compare your results to Tories'!

So, if there are any Tory voters who read this blog, have a go if you think you're hard enough. (^_*)

No comments: